The storm is over! Your vehicle has hail damage! You’ve come to the right place. We fix auto hail damage and can even help with your insurance! Our mobile car hail damage repair covers all of Louisville KY. In addition we travel out to a 100 mile radius. It doesn’t matter if you’re in Brandenburg, Etown, Bardstown, Shelbyville, or Lagrange KY, and Southern Indiana. We will visit you at your location to repair your car hail damage.
Pushing Limits PDR works with all major insurance companies on auto hail damage repair. Estimates are based on the number, size and location of the dents. Most estimates only take about 30-45 minutes. We know the ins and outs of working with insurance companies and will make sure the estimates are accurate and the hail damage is repaired correctly. The interior panels are removed to gain access to the back side of the sheet metal. We work out each dent, pushing it back into shape until the vehicle is as good as new. Paintless Dent Repair is the closest thing to the dents never happening and is amazing because the factory finish on the vehicle is not harmed in any way. It is the best repair option for auto hail damage and is the preferred method by insurance companies.
Pushing Limits PDR is locally owned and operated, so unlike the out-of-town hail damage chasers we are here after the storm and offer a guarantee on our work. Our reputation is riding on every repair and that is the reason we treat every vehicle like it is our own. We are perfectionists with our craft and take pride in making hail damage disappear. Just like it never happened! Most repairs take only 1-3 days. If some of the damage exceeds what can be repaired by PDR we partner with many quality body shops in our area. Many times though, Paintless Dent Removal is all that is needed and you can have your vehicle like new again very quickly.
Repair Process Guide
Pushing Limits PDR can take the stress out of auto hail damage repairs. We can guide you through this repair process and make sure your vehicle is repaired correctly.
Take these following steps to get the repair process started.
- Contact your auto insurance company to make a hail damage claim to get the process going. Make sure to write down your claim number.
- Obtain an estimate from your insurance company. Make sure your vehicle is clean so the adjuster can see the damage. Don’t be alarmed if the estimate seems too low. Pushing Limits PDR will do a thorough inspection with our specially designed lighting so that all the damage is seen. We will also work with your insurance company to obtain a supplement if needed for repair of damages that they missed.
- Let your insurance company know that you have chosen Pushing Limits PDR to repair your vehicle. Remember, it is your choice on who repairs your vehicle. We will schedule the repair and work with your insurance company to ensure a proper repair and a smooth process.
- Contact the rental car company to reserve a car as soon as the repair of your vehicle has been scheduled. Many times during a major hail event rental car companies will run out of cars so make sure you have one reserved early.
- Follow up with your rental car company the day before your repair to confirm your reservation.
- Pushing Limits PDR will let you know which location will work best for us to repair your vehicle depending on the extent of the damage.
- Once we are working on your vehicle rest assured that we will treat your vehicle like our own and make it like new again. Like the hail damage never happened!
- Call and schedule a repair today. We look forward to being able to help you get your vehicle back to new condition!
Commercial Hail Damage Repair
Pushing Limits PDR works with many local area body shops, auto dealerships, rental car companies, business or fleet vehicles, auto brokers, and leasing companies for auto hail damage repair. We have the experience to estimate and handle multiple vehicle repairs in an organized and timely manner. Our experienced team can be trusted to ensure your hail event repairs run smoothly. Pushing Limits PDR knows the stress hail damage can put upon a body shop or dealership and can provide services that cannot be duplicated by out-of-town auto hail damage companies. We are a local, family owned company and will be here after the storm to handle any late scheduled vehicles or problems. Pushing Limits PDR is dedicated to providing the best local, auto hail damage repair service in our area. We are proud to work with our local businesses and look forward to being able to provide our clients with exceptional customer service. We love what we do and it shows in our work! Let us take the stress out of auto hail damage and help your company continue to run smoothly and satisfy the needs of your customers. We look forward to working with you and providing a stress free solution to auto hail damage.